Ceiling mount of Toshiba TDP-MT500

turnma

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi. I've just bought one of these projectors and I'm looking into ceiling mounting it. I'm not having much luck in finding a ceiling mount that specifically mentions working with this projector, apart from the Toshiba mount itself which is seriously expensive. Has anyone done a ceiling mount of this projector and can recommend any particular mount?

Thanks

Mike

Bought mine from EBay, company called Himark around £60 ish, excellent quality , best one i found after some research ,fits no problem at all, very happy with it, glad to send pic if you would like

Regards

Richard

A picture would be great if you don't mind. In terms of mounting, does it attach to the three very small holes I can see on the underside (which look too small to hold anything!), or do you have to remove the existing feet and re-use those holes or something? I've been looking at the ones on eBay, but was nervous to buy before having any idea about where they attach!

thanks

Mike

The screw holes looked small to me as well but no problem, thread is fine and accepts fixings easily, this is a seriously good bracket, you can adjust all bracket to obtain fit required would highly recommend

Richard

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom