1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ceiling mount for hs2

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by handyandy, Aug 29, 2003.

1. handyandy

handyandy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all. I have just brought my first projector, and have found this place to be a gold mine of information. It is a HS2 and for the money I am really pleased with it. I would really like to ceiling mount it and I am wondering if anybody has any information on how to do this. Where can I get a bracket for it and how much are they?

If anybody has ceiling mounted their hs2 I would be really grateful of any tips you can give me.

Cheers!

2. theritz

theritz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Hi, and welcome to the Forums.

If you check out the FAQ at the top of the list of posts, you'll find a couple of links to making your own ceiling mount - easy to do if you're reasonable handy. Lots of other info there too.

If you'd rather have a readymade mount, you could try LMP or Nexnix, both are forum sponsors, and hold excellent reputations with forum members for customer service.

All the best,

Sean G.

3. handyandy

handyandy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks Sean

4. FazerThou

FazerThou

Products Owned: