cdwow vouchers- some advice pls

E

Ewan

Hi!
Found some cdwow vouchers on these forums for getting £1.50 of any dvds. Thinking about using one £1.50 to buy "Bad boys" Wil I get into any kind of trouble using these
vouchers ?

Pls help. Worried

Well I dont think the 50p off voucher works anymore as I tried it 3 times yesterday and it said they were all out of date but I used the £1 off everything method and ordered 5 dvds and so far 4 have shipped so I dont think they will do anything mate and if they did, the worst that could happen would be that they cancel your order.

If you do get in trouble you won't be alone thats for sure :laugh:

How do I use a discount voucher and an e-voucher in the same order. It won't let me enter both at the same time and get the two x £0.50 discounts

I dont think you cant use both, just use the website that gives £1 off dvds and then use a 50p voucher.

Sometimes you can get lucky and be allowed to use both if you click redeem voucher, type in both voucher codes, and then click go on the one, about 2 secs after thats tried loading click go on the other. Sometimes it takes both off, sometimes just one. Ive had it take both off before but also had it where it only takes one off.

Hi!
Thanks for the replies:cool: I have 3 50p vouchers- will I be able to use them all at once:confused:

You can get them to email you an e-voucher and use that with one of the vouchers they put in with your dvd so you can get £1 off.

I just managed to do it and got a £16.99 film for £14.99 thanks to the £1 off dvd link and both of the vouchers :D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom