1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cdwow stock?

Discussion in 'Music & Music Streaming Services' started by squirrely, Feb 8, 2004.

1. squirrely

squirrely

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +78
    Has anyone else ordered outkasts speakerboxx/the love below cd from cdwow recently?,i ordered it from their hk site just over 3wks ago and its still pending dispatch,although it wasn't and still isn't marked out of stock on their website.

2. mykl1971

mykl1971
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I haven't ordered Outkast but pre-ordered the new Incubus CD from Wow and a week after release it's still not shipped.

I always assumed that if an item is listed on their site then it's in stock (pre-orders excepted):nono:

3. figrin_dan

figrin_dan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +135
    I preordered some dvds which have passed their release dates.

4. Whiting

Whiting

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +26
    Worth bearing in mind that international release dates for albums are sometimes a week or two behind us here in the UK. I've experienced this a couple of times with CD-Wow ; on one occasion though I was lucky enough to get a CD a week earlier than expected.

I suspect the Outkast album is doing a roaring trade at the minute ; great reviews across the board. AND, I wouldn't be surprised that, when the £2 surcharge was initially announced, that they didn't take a huge number of orders from people eager to beat the deadline before it came into effect.