cdwow stock?

squirrely

Has anyone else ordered outkasts speakerboxx/the love below cd from cdwow recently?,i ordered it from their hk site just over 3wks ago and its still pending dispatch,although it wasn't and still isn't marked out of stock on their website.

mykl1971

Novice Member
I haven't ordered Outkast but pre-ordered the new Incubus CD from Wow and a week after release it's still not shipped.

I always assumed that if an item is listed on their site then it's in stock (pre-orders excepted):nono:

figrin_dan

I preordered some dvds which have passed their release dates.

Whiting

Novice Member
Originally posted by PearlJam
I haven't ordered Outkast but pre-ordered the new Incubus CD from Wow and a week after release it's still not shipped.

Worth bearing in mind that international release dates for albums are sometimes a week or two behind us here in the UK. I've experienced this a couple of times with CD-Wow ; on one occasion though I was lucky enough to get a CD a week earlier than expected.

I suspect the Outkast album is doing a roaring trade at the minute ; great reviews across the board. AND, I wouldn't be surprised that, when the £2 surcharge was initially announced, that they didn't take a huge number of orders from people eager to beat the deadline before it came into effect.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom