cdwow attack of the clones

weaponx_uk2003

i was just on cdwow and it has a star wars attack of the clones, says unedited with headbutt . Does anyone know what head butt. is tihs averiosn of a start wars dvd i dont own ( apart from Ep 1 as its too poo even for me to buy)

Indiana Jones

weaponx_uk2003 said:
i was just on cdwow and it has a star wars attack of the clones, says unedited with headbutt . Does anyone know what head butt. is tihs averiosn of a start wars dvd i dont own ( apart from Ep 1 as its too poo even for me to buy)
The UK release of Attack of the Clones has a Headbutt between Obi-Wan and Jango Fett removed.
The version CDWow is selling includes the Headbutt so it is either a non-UK R2 release or a dual encoded R4 release (that is what I have).

Conn

The bbfc frown on headbutts in PG rated movies. The Australians are far more enlightened.

Don't even get them started on nunchucks :D TMNT anyone? :rotfl:

KevD

Novice Member
If we saw a Headbutt in a Star Wars movie, we may all start going out headbutting each other the following day.
Its the fact we have ridiculous censorship laws were a headbutt is considered excessive to achieve a lower rating, they done it to the Matrix also. :suicide:

Lord Midas

Novice Member
But what about the CSI I saw the other day which had a young girl smash her step-mum upside the head with a hockey stick!! That's ok, but a headbutt isn't?
Sheesh!!!

Indiana Jones

Lord Midas said:
But what about the CSI I saw the other day which had a young girl smash her step-mum upside the head with a hockey stick!! That's ok, but a headbutt isn't?
Sheesh!!!
When it comes to TV they work by a different set of rules, The Matrix was cut in the cinema but it has been shown uncut on Channel 5 several times.

gatty-jr-jr

Novice Member
Films on tv are even worse, especially on channel 5. Watched predator must be a year ago every blood scene was almost cut out.

Does anyone remember watching films on ITV when they use to dub swear words? Smokey and the bandit had a certain swear word swapped with 'tick turd'

Indiana Jones

Did you ever catch the 3pm ITV showing of Robocop? :rolleyes:

gatty-jr-jr

Novice Member
Indiana Jones said:
Did you ever catch the 3pm ITV showing of Robocop? :rolleyes:

3pm, wow! was it 30 mins long, lol.:rotfl:

how about beverly hills cop "forget you" dubbed over the F word, i think that was ITV too.

Conn

Lord Midas said:
Sheesh!!!
Its partly to do with context - the target audience (or required certification) for Shrek or Star Wars is a lot lower than that for CSI.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom