1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CD WOW's DVD department.

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD discs' started by pointon, Mar 19, 2002.

1. pointon

pointon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    The trial they were having must have been successful, because CD WOW have now opened up a whole DVD section. Fantastic prices on a much larger selection of new and upcoming R1 discs, most £14.99.

The Usual Suspects for £12.99!!!

2. rnjones

rnjones

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    POinton, nice one great prices. I have bought CDs from them but not DVDs yet. Have you bought DVDs from them?
    Rog

3. pointon

pointon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3
    Not yet because they never had anything I wanted in the small selection they had during their 'trial' period. I think my next purchase will be a CD WOW purchase though, especially when it comes to 'The Usual Suspects'.

Bought loads of CD's from them with no problems whatsoever (when they have CD's in that I actually want that is).

4. General Skanky

General Skanky

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +44
    Nice one. I'd always gone there for CD. So if DVD's are going to be that competitive, excellent.

5. Nike

Nike

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +18
    As well as buying a few CDs off them in the past, I also purchased T2 UE & Simpsons S1 (£14.99 each). Their service is excellent and delivery time seems to be about 5 days average (from Hong Kong!)

Checked their site today, they certainely have a better selection now. Also have a bit more disc info.

It's always worth checking them for new/recent CDs as they are only £8.99 delivered.