Quantcast

CD- Wow

Zog

Placed my first order with them earlier this month. It consisted of two discs (Matrix R1 and LOTR Ext. R1).
I was extremely impressed when Matrix arrived within 3 days, but 5/6 days after receiving this I am still yet to receive LOTR. This is despite the fact they they were both despatched within a day of each other according to the web site.
Not having used them before I am unsure if this is normal.
Any comments ?

G

graham.myers

I got my LOTR 4 disc set from CDwow within two days of dispatch.

I'm ordering another set today fro a friend so hopefully that'll be here wednesday.

if you haven't got yours by then, its probably gone walkabout in the postal system. Give 'em a ring and explain. I'm sure they'll despatch another. Wait a few more days though it is coming from Hong Kong!

perrdl

Standard Member
Just a thought, but if it has taken this long maybe customs has got hold of it, and you could well be getting a bill once it has been delivered.

rob j

Ordered LOTR 4 disc from them last Friday and it only turned up today...well sort of

- I wasn't in and the postie couldn't get it through the letter box, so I have now got to wait another 24 hours before I can it back from the sorting office!

All of my previous orders from CD-Wow had come within 2 days of dispatch. I think that it just takes a bit longer as it's a slightly bigger package.