cd-wow?

Reaction score
R they good?? anyone used them for psp games??
how long is delivery??

Used them for DVDs occasionally. Cheap, delivery 4 days +/- for in stock items. For pre-orders, they take your money up front. Based in Hong Kong. Tax will be due on any package over GBP18.00.

Customer service is reportedly good; a recent issue was the R3 edition of Sky Captain. First release only had a 2 channel soundtrack. Soon after a 5.1 edition came out (with a second disc of extras). I gather they were very good about giving credit to those who bought the first version - because of the soundtrack issue.

Customs isn't an issue with CD-Wow. I've had 4 PSP titles delivered without any problems whatsoever and normally landed on my doorstep 2 days after the email confirmation of despatch :)

Been using them for years and IMHO they are probably the best online retailer around. The very few problems I've had have been sorted out immediately without any fuss.

Certainly my first port of call for AV software. Just wish their range was bigger so I could buy even more from them.

The only downside with CDs is that the retention clips in the jewel cases are often broken due to rough handling in the post (although this has been less of a problem lately). As you can buy replacement cases for a few pence each I've never let this bother me too much.

Top drawer company, bought over 100 cd's/dvds/games off them. Find Play a little better though for delivery speed!!!

Haven't bought a game off them though!!! i tend to use VG+ though, won't spend over £30 for a psp game!!!

they are very good and so are movietyme......movietyme pretty much always manage next day delivery

CDWOW are excellent for DVDs and customer service. I bought one PSP game from them (Wipeout) and it was delayed about 2 weeks, which I assume was due to general availability of anything PSP at that stage. They did email me a day or two after ordering to tell me there would be a delay though. I definitely recommend them.

BTW, has anyone seen any UMD movies on CDWOW? Play.com have loads, but I can't find any on CDWOW.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom