cd wow.........WOW!!!!!!!!

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
Just used these for the first time and i am very impressed,i ordered a dvd monday and it arrived wednesday morning!!!very quick service,also get a voucher,can you save them up and use at once or just one every order?

G

graham.myers

I *think* its one per order. remember it expirs in feb.

S

Squirrel God

One per CD or DVD (put each one in a separate order - they always use separate parcels anyway)

Haven't tried mine yet but in the past you haven't been able to use them in conjunction with other offers either (e.g. probably can't use them in conjuction with their 50p off web link).

Be careful that when you enter the voucher number that you actually follow the sale through. If you don't (i.e. you just enter the voucher number to check it works but then don't actually purchase), you will have used up the voucher.

Don't you just love the beermat they sent with the voucher too :D :D

BrynTeg

Distinguished Member
yeah,very impressive,its little touches like this that make a supplier more attractive to use.

S

Squirrel God

Originally posted by Squirrel God
Haven't tried mine yet but in the past you haven't been able to use them in conjunction with other offers either (e.g. probably can't use them in conjuction with their 50p off web link).
Just tried to use my 50p voucher in conjunction with the 50p off web link and it worked - I got £1 off!! :D

Well I couldn't get my voucher to work, sor i e-mailed their customer support about.

Can't believe how quickly they responded, in about 2 hours and on a Saturday! They informed me that my voucher couldn't be redeemed until beginning of next year

Anyone else had this problem? Also, I know the 25p off link is /192 but what about the 50p off one?

Cheers

Matthew

mike greenslade

Standard Member
I have just recieved Confirmation from CD-WOW saying my Orders placed yesterday are on their way. I succeeded in redeeming my 50p Vouchers aswell as the 50p off Site Prices via Link. I only recieved my Vouchers last-week. I did get a slight hick-up when Typing the Voucher number-typed a O instead of a 0(zero),this said that my Voucher couldn't be redeemed,so, tried again and it WORKED no problem.
Its worth the Hastle to get a £1 OFF Site Price-dont you think?I even find Cd-wow cheaper than anyone else without the 50p OFF.