1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cd wow.........WOW!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Blu-ray & DVD discs' started by MrFurious, Nov 20, 2002.

1. MrFurious

MrFurious

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,556
    Just used these for the first time and i am very impressed,i ordered a dvd monday and it arrived wednesday morning!!!very quick service,also get a voucher,can you save them up and use at once or just one every order?

2. graham.myers

graham.myers

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I *think* its one per order. remember it expirs in feb.

3. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    One per CD or DVD (put each one in a separate order - they always use separate parcels anyway)

Haven't tried mine yet but in the past you haven't been able to use them in conjunction with other offers either (e.g. probably can't use them in conjuction with their 50p off web link).

Be careful that when you enter the voucher number that you actually follow the sale through. If you don't (i.e. you just enter the voucher number to check it works but then don't actually purchase), you will have used up the voucher.

Don't you just love the beermat they sent with the voucher too :D :D

4. MrFurious

MrFurious

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,556
    yeah,very impressive,its little touches like this that make a supplier more attractive to use.

5. Squirrel God

Squirrel God

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just tried to use my 50p voucher in conjunction with the 50p off web link and it worked - I got £1 off!! :D

6. MarkHudds

MarkHudds

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    Voucher? 50p Web Link? Am I missing something:confused:

7. Matthew Attoe

Matthew Attoe

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +11
    Well I couldn't get my voucher to work, sor i e-mailed their customer support about.

Can't believe how quickly they responded, in about 2 hours and on a Saturday! They informed me that my voucher couldn't be redeemed until beginning of next year

Anyone else had this problem? Also, I know the 25p off link is /192 but what about the 50p off one?

Cheers

Matthew

8. mike greenslade

mike greenslade
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I have just recieved Confirmation from CD-WOW saying my Orders placed yesterday are on their way. I succeeded in redeeming my 50p Vouchers aswell as the 50p off Site Prices via Link. I only recieved my Vouchers last-week. I did get a slight hick-up when Typing the Voucher number-typed a O instead of a 0(zero),this said that my Voucher couldn't be redeemed,so, tried again and it WORKED no problem.
    Its worth the Hastle to get a £1 OFF Site Price-dont you think?I even find Cd-wow cheaper than anyone else without the 50p OFF.