CD-WOW vouchers?

Just got a couple through just now, using Freeserve. Now lets see what I get from them...

Ahhh, it's suddenly decided to work again. Keep the page open a fair while... keep refreshing every now and again, and it eventually turns up.

Originally posted by SkullyRox
Ahhh, it's suddenly decided to work again. Keep the page open a fair while... keep refreshing every now and again, and it eventually turns up.

What the £1.50 link?

At last £8.99 off coldplay (£6 total) amazing!!!

I have had vouchers sent to 30 different e-mail addresses. Every one has been for only 50p off. Am I just unlucky ?? :(

If you keep going and spend half your life searching, you will eventually get one!... I had over 100 attempts and got one £8.99 vouchers. From now on I'll just go for the £1.50 vouchers from Lloyds TSB !

Are there any cautions with redeeming multiple vouchers? For example if I use a different e-mail address everythime that always ends with @mydomainname.co.uk which all get forwarded to my real inbox, I can successfully get a loads of vouchers. But if I start redeeming these I have to use my real address to bring up my account details. Does any cross referencing happen to compare the address use to make the purchase with the address the voucher was sent too......Make sense:confused:

Also will they follow up accounts which always use vouchers?

I've had no luck either! , just keep getting 50p off
Do you reckon the Mailnator addresses have been bannned??

Originally posted by Herbal
What the £1.50 link?
Na, the 0.50p-£8.99 vouchers to Mailinator.

I don't think they've been banned now, as last night, on about the 4th try in the day, I got a £1.99 voucher.

thing is I've tried well over 30 addresses the highest i've managed is £1...has anybody got an £8.99 one using Mailnator??

ive had two so far - took ages to get them though.

have probably 'ignored' over £50 in 50p vouchers

You people have way too much time on your hands. :nono:

Just tried a couple more, and I keep getting, 'Sorry, your voucher has no more credit left'...
I'm thinking maybe some of us have got the same voucher numbers? Hmm.

I got my 8.99 using mailinator, only got one though and must have tried 200+ yesterday

Just tried a couple more, and I keep getting, 'Sorry, your voucher has no more credit left'...
I'm thinking maybe some of us have got the same voucher numbers? Hmm.

I think that thisis because some of us are using the same mailinator names and once one of the vchrs has been used the other are useless

Yeah, thought the same... I tend to make up my own ad's... mainly in swedish, backwards... come to think of it, maybe it's still duplicating the addresses. ;)

Yeah me too :(

Stopped working last night. I only got 2 50p off vouchers as well :(

Dave

Everytime I enter my email address I get a "page not found error"?

I didn't even get one voucher, only just found out about this! :( :thumbsdow

I have found a way to get £2.50 off Cd's but Not Dvd's

It's the same as before, but use either Amex, Goldfish

Any one got any for dvd's?

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom