CD-WOW Trustcard £1.50 Off ??

Erm... try clicking on your own link. It still works. I signed up with Freeserve for multiple email addresses.

If it was you that sent it SteveG thats appreciated. thanks a lot. worked out fine and just got xmen2 tin edition for £10.99 delivered.

:clap:

oh, before anyone asks.....no, pissy pants is not my real emal address. i dont pee my pants thanks very much :blush:

:laugh:

I sent you the voucher aRCaM. You're welcome, and I hope you enjoy the DVD! I'm tempted by that tin as well.

eechiwawa

I sent one too but the systems probably clever. Had to help a fellow yid! :clap:

i have entered a voucher that I have already use to get Terminator 3 and it still works

can you use them again,??

from pete

I ordered 4 DVD's over the weekend using the links and today in my e-mail inbox was a £1.50 off voucher from Cd-Wow, great stuff.....now to order another.

klippie.

I've found that I can use the same voucher on different days.

For instance, one voucher works, but if you use it again immediately afterwards it doesn't. Use it the next day and it does!

I sent a friend a evoucher, and she didn't know about using it only once, and she used it right after again, and was accepted. Only used mine once.

Also the £1.50 off DVD's works if you order a CD as well :smashin: (apologies if this is common knowledge):blush:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom