cd wow raise prices

I just sent the following email:

To [email protected] (I don't know if the email address works but I'll let you know if the email bounces)

I think it is absolutely disgusting that you have prevented UK consumers from purchasing CDs sourced globally from CD WOW. What you completely fail to appreciate is that the internet is a Global community. If people can't buy from CD WOW they will buy directly or from one of the many other online retailers.
Consumers are already angry at the rediculous prices of CDs. All this will do is toughen their resolve to find other sources of the music or even download it from the internet.
All you have succeeded to do by your actions is to victimise one company and annoy tens or hundreds of thousands of people (the BBC website refers to CD WOW as having a million users a month Worldwide).
Whereas previously I might have considered the existance of your organisation to be justified in fighting piracy (something I do not condone), I am now firmly of the belief that the BPI's existance is NOT in the best interests of the UK consumer and UK consumers should do everything legal in our power to stop the BPI from doing anything like this again.

Kind regards
Stuart Wright

I also sent an email to the same address yesterday, of course I havent received a reply and Im not holding out for one.

Interesting reading that sun link, being a sun reader Ive noticed they do alot of things whereby people sign and send off a slip which was printed in the paper. Maybe theres some way of getting them to do this to reduce the price of CD's or at lease let the consumer choose where to order from?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom