CD-WOW,mpre orders,pay in advance?

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by smallman28, Sep 7, 2003.

1. smallman28

smallman28

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sorry if this has been asked before,I did a quick search and it came back with so many relies to CD-WOW it would take ages to go through them all!
    Do CD-WOW charge straight away for pre-orders,I was only curious as the payment is handled by another company (cant remember the name) so I assumed you be charged straight away,is this the case?

Thanks

Mark

2. Daneel

Daneel

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +8
    They use Worldpay and AFAIK they charge immediately. I have never placed a pre-order but payment has always been taken upon order. I wouldn't let that put you off though, CD-WOW are the best supplier I've ever dealt with.

3. smallman28

smallman28

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thats what I thought,trouble is I cant afford to order all the discs I want to get and cant be arsed to keep going back and ordering the next couple few at a time!
    Sheer laziness on my part,will stick with getting them from Play,and yes like you say they are a good supplier as I have used them a few times before.