CD-WOW/Love Film - Rental trial £8.75 e-voucher

Cloysterpeteuk

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Here's the latest of the free rental trial incentives, this one is with Love Film so I believe those who did the Screen Select/DVD.CO.UK trial will also qualify for this one, somebody correct me if i'm wrong. Anyway this one is a thirty day free trial plus a free £8.75 e-voucher, wonder why it's always £8.75?, whats wrong with £8.99 :rotfl:

Here's the link http://dvdrental.cd-wow.com/freevoucher.php and the t&c are below:-

1. This FREE trial offer expires on 31/10/2006. 2. Offer only valid for first-time subscribers to LOVEFiLM or any other LOVEFiLM operated service. 3. Offer may not be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer and is limited to one per household. 4. The free trial expires 30 days after registration. 5. A valid credit/debit card is required to redeem the offer. 6. The registration process includes providing a current e-mail address, password, home address (so LOVEFiLM can send out the DVDs), credit or debit card details (to verify identity) and creating a selection of at least 10 titles. 7. Only users who have fully completed the registration process to sign up for the free trial will receive an e-voucher worth £8.75. The e-voucher can be used to purchase a CD of your choice. If your choice of CD is worth over £8.75, you will have to fund the additional money. If your CD is under £8.75, no credit will be offered. 8. Your e-voucher will be dispatched within 30 days of registration, as long as you have met the minimum criteria. 9. At expiry of the free trial period, credit/debit cards will be automatically billed for the monthly subscription fee based on the package selected, unless subscription has already been cancelled. 10. No cash alternative is available 11. LOVEFiLM cannot be held responsible for e-vouchers that do not reach the recipient. 12. Subscriptions may be cancelled at any time, however, no refunds or credits will be given for partial monthly subscription periods. 13. For CD WOW! terms and conditions please see: http://www2.cd-wow.com/tac.php 14. For LOVEFiLM terms and conditions please see www.lovefilm.com

I don't think you can use this offer if you have previously subscribed to Screen Select because in their T&C it states "This offer may not be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer and is limited to one per household and first time subscribers to ScreenSelect.co.uk or any other LOVEFiLM International operated service.

And Love Film will charge you full price if you don't qualify.

Cheers, missed that bit :rolleyes:, where does it state that?.

Is there a list anywhere of which rental services Love Film operates I wonder?.

Cloysterpeteuk said:
Is there a list anywhere of which rental services Love Film operates I wonder?.

Cheers, I'm glad you mentioned that. Otherwise i wouldn't of just realised that Videoisland is no longer the sole provider of Tesco DVD rental. I started of with LoveFilm, but they - not Royal Mail - kept loosing the DVD's and took up to a week/week and a half to send out a replacement. So i ended up going to Tesco's cos they used the Videoisland. I switched over two years ago, so things have obviously improved since then. Anyways before i waffle on, no one seems to be independant now that everyone has merged together.

This is the only list i can find at the moment: http://videoisland.com/corporate/

Cloysterpeteuk said:
Cheers, missed that bit :rolleyes:, where does it state that?

It is in the Screen Select T&C. They say that they are part of Love Film.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom