CD WOW lift the £2.00 UK Surcharge!

P

probey

Guest
Just be on CD WOW and they have stopped the £2.00 surchage!:clap:

Im off to buy some CDs:laugh:

Probey
 
T

thamesider

Guest
I've just had a quick look, and can see the banner saying no surcharge....................but I've also noticed that Dido - Life for rent has gone up to £8.99 from the £6.99 it has been for a long long time:rolleyes:

Damn.......Must type faster:D
 
P

probey

Guest
Originally posted by thamesider
I've just had a quick look, and can see the banner saying no surcharge....................but I've also noticed that Dido - Life for rent has gone up to £8.99 from the £6.99 it has been for a long long time:rolleyes:

Damn.......Must type faster:D
True.. but this morning most of them were £8.99 anyway + the £2.00 surcharge!
Im so glad I didn't order a CD this morning!!:rotfl:
 
T

thamesider

Guest
So..........why have they stopped charging the extra £2 ??

And...........do the BPI know ?
 
P

probey

Guest
Originally posted by thamesider
So..........why have they stopped charging the extra £2 ??

And...........do the BPI know ?
I wonder if it's CD WOW just taking the brunt of having to buy CDs manufactured in the EU and making hardly any profit???
 

hornydragon

Well-known Member
Originally posted by probey
I wonder if it's CD WOW just taking the brunt of having to buy CDs manufactured in the EU and making hardly any profit???
If they are i say good on them and lets show our support buying loads from them and emailing BPI to say we are boycotting all highstreet stores selling CD's because of them!
 
T

thamesider

Guest
Originally posted by probey
I wonder if it's CD WOW just taking the brunt of having to buy CDs manufactured in the EU and making hardly any profit???
Could be.

I haven't heard how the BPI is getting on with their persuance of PLAY.com, who were alledgedly next of their hit list.
 
P

probey

Guest
Originally posted by hornydragon
If they are i say good on them and lets show our support buying loads from them and emailing BPI to say we are boycotting all highstreet stores selling CD's because of them!
Im with you mate:smashin: Now to find an email address for the BPI.....
 
C

chris6364

Guest
or better still bombard their telephone & fax numbers:

Tel : 0207 803 1300

Fax : 0207 803 1310

:devil:
 

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
Moved to the music forum.
Greg
 

Similar threads

The latest video from AVForums

The Best Movies and TV Shows Coming To Netflix in October 2020. Tom's Thumbs.
Top Bottom