CD-Wow How long ?

Letitbleed1960

Established Member
Reaction score
Just ordered from Cd-Wow for the first time ( Back To The Future).
Order status shows as shipped today.
They quote 5-7 days for delivery,is this accurate ?
Thanks

I ordered Friday afternoon and it was here Monday morning.

Sometimes it is a week

My Fellowship of the Ring was posted on monday and it arrived this morning (wed). They are normally always only two days. :)

I am putting more and more business thorugh CD-wow in preference to play. play deliveries are getting slower and slower.

Thanks guys-look forward to recieving maybe Fri/Sat then.
Graham - I agree with you on Play definitely becoming very @hit or miss@ with their delivery times

BTTF order Weds night, turned up Sat morning, so you shouldn't have long to wait.

I've ordered absolutely shedloads of DVDs and CDs from CD-WOW. Every single one has arrived within 2 days of the despatch email being sent :)

up until recently i had nothing but praise for cdwow, but on my 2 last 2 orders there have been problems.
ordered a cd that was already released, ordere on november 1st, and still haven`t received it. they did contact me to inform me it was out of stock and they posted it yesterday. after a bit of complining they sent me a 3 euro voucher.
i also ordered aotc on november 1st(the region2/4 uncut version)which they released on november 13th. they informed me this morning that it would not be dispatched until nvember 16th, but yet on there site it is their no 1 seller and available. i have sent them a long e-mail asking for an explanation.
these are the first problems i have had with them, but one after the other is very annoying, especially when aotc is freely available in every shop i go into.

first time i have used cd-wow. no probs took 3 days to arrive

I've used them once to get Band of Brothers and it didn't arrive. A replacement has been sent so we'll see if that one arrives. I've certainly no complaints about their customer service mind. I just want my DVDs !

just to update about my delays with cdwow. they have replied to my e-mail with a lengthy apology and a voucher for 3 euro. so they`ve been late twice and sent money off vouchers twice. not bad. if play had the same policy i`d be worth a fortune!

My Band Of Brothers & Spiderman never arrived !!! Hopefully the replacements have arrived today...

Have recently switched almost entirely to CD-WOW. Play have become extremely complacent with poor customer service (try getting a response to you emails) and silly prices on certain items.

Only problem with CD-WOW is that they do not yet have the range of titles available at Play.

Received my replacements of BOB & Spiderman - very suspicious that they BOTH disappeared !!!

Full credit to wow though for fast despatch of replacements - although I think BOB should have been sent recorded as £50 !!!

Received my Back To The Future 7:40 this morning.
Ordered Mon,received email Tues saying out of stock,despatched Weds.
Also received 50p voucher.
Great service will definitely be using CDWow in future

If they (CDWOW) continue like this I will stay forever with them. Great prices, great service, easy reachable . . .
If only they could offer more titles :)

Still Play.com are not stupid, they will see what happens and they have more and more offers now.

Anyway customer is pleased. If it were the same in other things in life . . . Imagine All the People . . . :)

Ordered Robbie Williams Escapology on monday 18th still waiting:(

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom