Quantcast

CD WOW Buying problems!

jimcarney

Is the site working properly for anyone ,I am having a problem trying to get DVDs to check out !!.......Jim

nero0410

Distinguished Member
Working fine for me too

tris

Fordy

Anyone tried searching by title lately, what a joke!!!

Aparently they arent selling Spiderman 2 only renting it!

That sites got serious issues lately.

samjpullen

Fordy said:

yea i noticed anything i searched for just came up in Rental!!! i thought huh whats going on here.

to find the movies i wanted i had to go via the menus.

i think they need a new site to be honest, a fresh site would do wonders :)

Fatti

Novice Member
Fordy said:

Not getting any problems here. If I do a search for Spiderman 2, I get six different versions under 'DVD Matches'. I've found in the past using some voucher links that a search shows up nothing in any of the matches.

samjpullen

Fatti said:
Not getting any problems here. If I do a search for Spiderman 2, I get six different versions under 'DVD Matches'. I've found in the past using some voucher links that a search shows up nothing in any of the matches.
umm i just tried it and you are right, when using a discount link the search just dies :confused:

Tejstar

Distinguished Member
Fordy said:

The search facility has never been that great, something they need to work on imo.

T

thirst

I agree CD Wow's search engine could definitely use a little work done on it! It is an unreliable and is sometimes a frustrating piece of software. I'm not sure if this will help but when I'm searching for something and it doesn't come up, I try shortening the parameters so that "Spiderman 2" would become "spider". This sometimes has greater reliability in helping me find specific titles.