CD WOW Buying problems!

jimcarney

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Is the site working properly for anyone ,I am having a problem trying to get DVDs to check out !!.......Jim

I've just ordered some discs, had no problems.

Red1

Working fine for me too

tris

Anyone tried searching by title lately, what a joke!!!

Aparently they arent selling Spiderman 2 only renting it!

That sites got serious issues lately.

Fordy said:

yea i noticed anything i searched for just came up in Rental!!! i thought huh whats going on here.

to find the movies i wanted i had to go via the menus.

i think they need a new site to be honest, a fresh site would do wonders :)

Fordy said:

Not getting any problems here. If I do a search for Spiderman 2, I get six different versions under 'DVD Matches'. I've found in the past using some voucher links that a search shows up nothing in any of the matches.

Fatti said:
Not getting any problems here. If I do a search for Spiderman 2, I get six different versions under 'DVD Matches'. I've found in the past using some voucher links that a search shows up nothing in any of the matches.

umm i just tried it and you are right, when using a discount link the search just dies :confused:

Fordy said:

The search facility has never been that great, something they need to work on imo.

I agree CD Wow's search engine could definitely use a little work done on it! It is an unreliable and is sometimes a frustrating piece of software. I'm not sure if this will help but when I'm searching for something and it doesn't come up, I try shortening the parameters so that "Spiderman 2" would become "spider". This sometimes has greater reliability in helping me find specific titles.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom