CD music

townhill22

Standard Member
Hi to all,
Please could you help me out with the setting on the 906 for the best sound for general cd music. I play from my sony ps3 but when I first got the onkyo it seemed to play really good on surround. But since I set it up with Audesy the two rear speakers dont play any sound back. When I put it onto the full stereo setting then they come to life?
Thank You townhill22

namuk

Distinguished Member
Hi to all,
Please could you help me out with the setting on the 906 for the best sound for general cd music. I play from my sony ps3 but when I first got the onkyo it seemed to play really good on surround. But since I set it up with Audesy the two rear speakers dont play any sound back. When I put it onto the full stereo setting then they come to life?
Thank You townhill22

:thumbsup:

cd stereo only sends out 2 channel (even running audessy) source input.. you were running multichannel ect before , but you can go (behind flap) and pick Listen modes etc i.e matrix them into 4 - 5 or 5.1 channels:smashin:

also owners thread:thumbsup: http://www.avforums.com/forums/onkyo-owners-forum/824573-onkyo-906-owners-thread-11.html

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom