1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

CD Japan - excellent service!!!

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by PoochJD, Jan 10, 2002.

1. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    HI,

Just wanted to make a public acknowledgement of "CD Japan's" superb customer services.

I ordered a copy of "My Neighbour Totoro", (an excellent Japanese anime from Hayao Miyazaki), from this company on the 27th December, using my mum's credit card. (With her approval, of course! ;) ) She was sent several e-mails to confirm the order had been accepted, processed and everything went okay. She also got an e-mail saying that the DVD had been posted in Japan on the 7th Jan 2002, and would reach me in the UK, in about 6-7 days time.

Imabgine my surprise, when the Royal Mail Parcelforce guy turned up at my door, about 10:30am this morning, 10th Jan 2002, with the DVD in hand!

Isn't it amazing that a DVD from Japan can take just 3 days to arrive in the UK, whilst Second Class mail within the UK itself, can take longer than this?!

Thanks to F. Katagiri for dealing with my order in such a speedy and efficient manner! If only all other DVD companies were as good as you!

Pooch

2. KAO

KAO

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Pooch, do they have a website?

3. PoochJD

PoochJD

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    HI,

Yes they do: the site is at:

www.cdjapan.co.jp

The site is mainly in English, but has the occasional piece of Japanese text, though this should not affect how it appears on your PC.

Oh, and take care when typing in their site address, otherwise you may get linked to a very dodgy and rather yucky adult site!

Pooch