CD Database

Discussion in 'Hi-Fi Stereo Systems & Separates' started by RBZ5416, Aug 29, 2003.

1. RBZ5416

RBZ5416
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,871
    Having just bought a pair of Sony 455 CD changers I want to create a printed catalogue of 800 CDs using an Internet database to supply Artist/Album info. Ideally I would like to include a thumbnail of the original CD insert alongside the track info. Anyone know of a software package that can do this?

2. alexs2

alexs2

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,671
    I know there are plenty of on-line CD databases(every time I put a CD on my laptop it tries to log onto one!)but as for a software package such as you describe....you may have better luck by asking in the PC Hardware and HCPC section here as well

3. bobbyp

bobbyp

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I use a program from a company called collectorz, just put a cd in your pc and it downloads all the info and adds it to your collection. All very clever, took about 2 days to catalogue 1000+ Cds.

4. RBZ5416

RBZ5416
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,871
    Thanks BobbyP. I've just downloaded the trial & am about to start playing....