CCTV phone app 365secuhd

grandadbaza

Standard Member
I have a four camera cctv originally from Aldi and it has worked fine from day one until recently , I had been using the NPview app on my iphone to access the cameras and all was fine , then the app stopped accessing my cameras, I contacted Philex who supplied Aldi and this was there reply
(Please try these alternative Apps as NP View is no longer updated
365SECU HD
Fseye
We would suggest registering a new account with a different email address. Unfortunately the CCTV system is an obsolete line so there is no ongoing support for these Apps.)

I got the system working fine on the 365 app but it will only work when my iphone is connected to my home network, it wont work on any other wifi or 4g
Wondered if any one else had a similar problem or could anyone point me the way to go to resolve it (bearing in mind I am not a tech buff LOL)
Thanks in anticipation

Baza

oneman

One option might be to setup port forwarding on your router and DDNS service. You would need to find which ports it uses and it may not be super secure.

grandadbaza

Standard Member
Thanks for your reply oneman , but as I said in my OP I am not tech savvy so would need instructions to do as you suggest

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Panasonic JZ2000 Final Thoughts - TV Calibration: Should you? And More...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom