• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

CCTV DOWN LOADING PROBLEMS

sugarboat

Novice Member
I have recently had installed a SPROCCTV system with a 2Tb hard drive and 4 dome cameras and am pleased with it but when it comes to downloading segments of stored media by inserting a USB it happens quite easy but I cannot workout how to select 1 of the 4 channels I want to download from - the .pdf instructions I find quite difficult to follow can anybody help please.

Benson C

Novice Member
To back up the particular camera you will need to highlight the camera when clipping the footage. E.g if it is channel 2 that you need you must first click on the image so that it becomes highlighted with a green line around it before clipping the footage. When you try backing up now it should show it is for channel 2.

Hope it is helpful : )

sugarboat

Novice Member
I have now Thank You mastered this and it is no longer problem but I am trying now to set up Motion Detect to warn me of front door approach but I cannot master "how to set it up" and my tech support from the supplier to my installer does not answer my questions in fact overall the lack of clear "use" instructions and Tech support is a MAJOR reason not to buy a SPRO CCTV system so can anybody that a similar setup advise me "how to setup Motion Detect step by step" please? In Hope

Benson C

Novice Member
I just wrote a little step by step guide for you:

“to get you motion alerts set up you would need to go into your main menu and then settings. From here got to event and then motion detect. From here you can choose your camera, enable it and set the area where you want to look for motion buy going to “Region – Set” (shaded areas are where it is looking for motion). Once this is done you can tick buzzer and your recorder will beep when it sees motion.”

sugarboat

Novice Member
Thank you I did not express my requirement clearly will try again. I can store 21 days and 19 hours of past CCTV time history - is there any way when scrolling through this stored history can the system highlight movement instead so you can jump from movement to nexrt movement instead of having to scroll through it?
In Hope

Benson C

Novice Member
Hi Sugarboat

You just needs to press 1 button on the playback that will split up your footage into segments when there’s motion. On the right hand side in the playback screen there is a button that looks like a piece of paper with writing on. If you click on that it will show all of the files that make up his days recording. The ones that have M for the type are ones that have been recorded based on motion.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom