1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

.ccfs .gxr .gir .gml ??? Anyone got templates/files for HTPC?

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by Kramer, May 21, 2002.

1. Kramer

Kramer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Just wondering if anyone's willing to share any of the above file extensions they use for remote control of the HTPC.

I've been playing with mine for some time, but I've just changed to the new version of Zoomplayer (& I must say I think it's the dog's boll**ks), & find I'm still only half way to having it wher I want it.:(

ccfs for Dscaler, Zoomplayer, Power DVD etc ?????

2. Shockabuku

Shockabuku

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +159
    Hi Kramer,

I'm working on publishing my CCF & girder files this weekend. See this thread on AVS for more details. Will be based around PowerDVD XP and the Delta 410.

You still on for June bank hols?

Cheers,

Mark.

3. Kramer

Kramer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Definately ;)

Chat soon.

4. Shockabuku

Shockabuku

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +159
    Right, the PowerDVD XP / Delta 410 CCF/GML combo is ready for use. It's fairly comprehensive for PowerDVD, and has the most commonly used commands for the Delta 410 (volume / Virtual 6.1/7.1 / LFE / Mute). For anyone who's interested, included in the zip file are a list of all the RC5 codes I've used.

If anyone get's any problems or needs any help with these, please feel free to ask.

Cheers,

Mark.

You can download the zip file HERE