Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

CC40R filter?

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by rhinoman, Jan 28, 2003.

1. rhinoman

rhinoman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    Is there anywhere to order this online in the UK?

2. avanzato

avanzato

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +82
    I was looking for Neutral Density filters and found this place last night SRB Filters they list Colour correction filters too.

It looks like they have a secure order form but I've been very busy at work today so haven't contacted them yet. So can't say what the service is like.

Has anyone else bought from them?

3. chris thomas

chris thomas

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0

4. rhinoman

rhinoman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    I'd like it for my new HS10:D

5. graham.myers

graham.myers

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm llok for a CCR filter for my 10ht. My neightbor has got an 11HT with a CCR40. I was thinking of a 30

which would you recommend?

Not hijacking your thread John - just hoping for some insight

6. rhinoman

rhinoman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    No problem Graham, judjing from the low response I suppose I might have to have a trudge round some real shops.:(

7. John_N

John_N

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I've been hunting around for an HS10 CC40R filter that screws into the lens like the one supplied.

Not been successful.

According to my ruler, the supplied filter is a 67mm filter which is a standard camera size according to the chap I spoke to in a local camera shop.

However - he didn't manage to find me a CC40R filter in that size. The kodak gelatin filters appear to come in squares of various sizes.

I think that a number of the gelatin filters can be cut. One solution might be to obtain a 67mm filter fitted with optical clear glass and then cut out the filter and fit 'on top' of it. This would at least mean it could be removed / swapped whereas cutting it out and jamming it in the actual projector lens I feel is a bit heath-robinson.

If anyone has found a supplier doing a CC40R filter in the size for the HS10 then please share ...

I'm taking the filter to the camera shop to see if it really is a standard 67 fitting. I'll let you know.

8. Meridius

Meridius

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +206
    here you go, i have sent an email to this supplier and he told me a custom lens fited filter a cr40r will be out next week for $64
    about £40 i did get a cc40r 4x4 filter and it realy do`s a good job
    it takes out the blueish black to a dark gray and maeks the whole picture alot better it reduces the picture brightness a littile but not much its still bright

the address is http://www.enhancedht.com/

ittook 7 days for mine to come but now going to order the custom fitted version which screws onto the lens its out next week he hopes