For Sale CBR125 RW07 - 58 plate - Very good condition

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by NooBish AbbZ 92, Feb 7, 2014.

1. NooBish AbbZ 92

NooBish AbbZ 92
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,829
    hi guys
    after passing my mod 2 yesterday its now time to move up :) as a result here is my CBR125 for sale

I've owned the bike since July; it's been ridden in all conditions, being my only form of transport and hasn't missed a beat.

Brand new conti-Go! tyres front and rear at the end of September at 12,700 miles.

New back brake pads fitted at the start of October at 13,000 miles.

Tax until end of September 2014
    MOT'd until 21st September 2014
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

generally very good condition except for a surprisingly small scuff on the right hand side of the fairing where I came off back in October. Brand new un-scrubbed tyres, wet roads, turning right at a mini round about and lack of experience :( I'll hopefully have this tidied up a little bit by tomorrow though

Any questions please ask :)

Looking for £1600 cash
    Location - Manchester M44. Just off M 60 and M6

Price and currency: £1600
    Delivery: Goods must be exchanged in person
    Payment method: Cash

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.