Quantcast

For Trade CAV A12 HYBRID INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER. TRADE FOR HT RECEIVER.

yba_us

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Reaction score
CAV A12 HYBRID INTEGRATED AMPLIFIER. LOCAL PICKUP ONLY. I'd like to trade it, for a higher end HT receiver. Could be an older Anthem 700, or whatever you think, would be good enough to listen stereo music as well. My neighbors don't let me listen this beauty on "normal" level, so I need to let it go. :-(
I use to love the sound of my Project TT, through this beast as well. STRICTLY 6N11 VALVES ONLY, PLEASE!!!
It comes with box and remote only.
The valves were replaced a year ago. IT TAKES 6N11 VALVES ONLY!!! Top of the line integrated from CAV, very high end company in China and well known in Europe and Japan. They can be considered as exotics of high end in China. The CAV A-12 is a hybrid integrated (tube pre, 200 watts solid state power). This amp has a fantastic phono stage. The warmth of the tube preamp combined with the power of solid state, the sound is nothing short of amazing, rivaling Pass Labs, Mark Levinson, Pathos, and so on. Comes with full function remote control. MSRP $5000.
This amp is really big, and heavy, so collection only.

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Power: 260W x 2 (6 Ohms),
  • 4 6N11 preamp valves
  • 8 Transistors 5200, 8 Transistors 1943
  • 600 Watt 230 Volts R-CORE transformer
  • Inputs: 1 Line in, 3 analog, 1 balanced XLR, 1 iPod, 1 phono
  • Outputs: 1 Line out, 1 balanced XLR
  • Frequency response: 20 Hz - 20 KHz
  • S / N ratio: ≥ 100 dB
  • THD: ≤1.5% (1 KHz)
  • Dock cable for iPod connection
  • Unbalanced signal cable
  • Remote controller
  • Dimensions: 23.5 x 43 x 48 cm (HxLxP)
  • Net weight: 33kgs

AUDIO CAV A12 HYBRID
CAV Hi-Fi Amplifier A12 The CAV A12 is a powerful 260 Watt hybrid amplifier per channel at 6 ohms. The great power available allows you to authoritatively pilot any type of 6 and 8 ohm speaker, without any uncertainty. Great dynamic capacity, with optimal bass control and a delicate medium-high range make this hybrid amplifier a champion of musicality, sweetness and power. An updated valve circuit and FET type transistors give delicacy and at the same time power to the CAV A12. The power supply section is oversized, thanks to the adoption of a powerful R-CORE transformer of the latest generation. Compared to a traditional toroidal transformer of equal power, the R-CORE transformer offers the following advantages in Hi-Fi use: Small size; Absence of vibrations; More regular winding of the turns; Great efficiency: difference between real load capacity and nominal load capacity less than 4% (compared to about 10% of the toroidal); It does not require shielding as the dispersion is very low; Negative primary / secondary residual capacity (essential for Hi-Fi audio applications); Very low operating temperature (does not heat up like a toroidal); Silent; Ideal transformer for Hi-Fi use; The volume potentiometer is motorized and remote controlled. A generous and captivating digital VU-Meter occupies a large part of the front panel of the CAV A12 and indicates in real time the power in Watts delivered instantly by the right and left channel, through the adoption of two different colored graphic bars (white for the left channel , red for the right channel). Vinyl fans can connect their turntable to the Phono MM input available on the CAV A-12. Attentive to tradition, but also in step with the times: the CAV A-12 provides a special input dedicated to the iPod, iPod nano and iPod Touch.  In fact, in the CAV A-12 package there is a special connection cable for iPod, which allows it to transform itself into a very powerful multimedia docking station. A quality unbalanced signal cable also completes the standard equipment, so that you can immediately connect the CAV A-12 amplifier to a source in your system.

Price and currency
Delivery cost included
Delivery is NOT included
Prefer goods collected?
I prefer the goods to be collected
Advertised elsewhere?
Advertised elsewhere
Payment method
CASH, BANK TRANSFER.

Attachments

bookle

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Reaction score
How about an Arcam AVR600 in black? I have original box etc.
You would have to ship your amp tho’ as I’m in central scotland...

yba_us

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Reaction score
Hi. Thanks for your offer, but I will not ship the CAV, for sure.
Thanks, again. :thumbsup:

yba_us

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Reaction score
Ok Guys! :)
I'm open to anything, from now.
DAC, HT receiver, or whatever. I'm sure, some of you could enjoy its power. It's definitely not for a small flat, I'm afraid.

Stay safe and healthy, so stay home, please! 🤜🤛👊👍🤙🙂

yba_us

Rating - 100%
20   0   0
Reaction score
Thanks for your offer, but I have two more amplifier, for stereo, if I need to.
I'd like to build a higher quality HT system Thanks again.
Stay safe, and enjoy the music.
🙂🤙👍

Top Bottom