1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Catwoman & King Arthur Trailers

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Garrett, Mar 31, 2004.

1. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,544
    Catwoman

King Arthur

The Catwoman does not look up to much and the King Arthur costume looks like what Roman’s are dressed like in films.

I bet the surround sound is good though in King Arthur :D

2. FoxyMulder

FoxyMulder

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Soon as i heard Halle Berry was Catwoman i thought it would suck, i still remember Michelle in Batman Returns and she was simply the perfect Catwoman, can't understand why Halle got the part, i'll reserve judgment till i see it though.

3. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6,544
    I cannot under stand why they have changed her name form Selina Kyle to Patience Price although should not alter the film they would not change the name of Bruce Wayne (Batman) or Peter Parker (Spider-Man) or even Clack Kent (Superman) so why the need to change Catwomans!

Also that costume I though was a joke when I first saw it but it is right it seems as though the producers have not grasped what Catwoman really was, she was a master thief who just happened to do good deed along the way.

As you say we will have to see the film before we can see what a good ora boched job they have made. But for the clip things do not bode well.