Catamaran

V

vulkan75

Taken at southerdown last night.This catamaran was moored on the beach which I thought was unusual.
Foreground a little underexposed but no filters used.

See I'd disagree with you about the foreground being under exposed. I think it would look odd if the reflected water was lighter than the sky. It should always be a bit darker than what it is reflecting. As it is I think the expsure on the foreground is bang on.

You've got some really nice colours but I'm put off by the white highlight in the sky. Especially as there is no obvious cause.

thanks ally...I just would prefer a bit more detail in and around the rocks.The shot for me kind of falls between a silhouette and a better exposed shot...which kinda irritates me,the "in no mans land" shot thats neither here or there.The brightness in the sky comes as a result of the sun having just gone down over the horizon..again hard to keep under control without a grad.

Thanks for the crit:thumbsup:

Nice shot Alex - interesting colours.

I like the way you've composed this - the rocks and waterline leading you to the boat in the distance.

Maybe they beached it by accident :eek:

Maybe they did...although after and hour taking shots I turned around and they were on their way.If they did, this place is cursed....this is where we had all that Key trouble.(which turned out to have been locked In the boot but a certain lady who shall remain nameless:suicide:)

cheers

..this is where we had all that Key trouble.(which turned out to have been locked In the boot but a certain lady who shall remain nameless:suicide:)

How did you manage to lock the keys in the boot?? In my car it's impossible to lock the keys in the car.

You can centrally lock the car(5 doors off the remote)however there is a third button you can use to unlock the boot.
I had locked the car and walked off and she asked for the keys to go and get something out of the boot.She used the boot unlock button which leaves the rest of the car locked.She must have put the keys in the boot as she grabbed whatever she wanted and then closed the boot leaving them behind.

The car assumes overall status ie youve locked the whole car but forgot the boot,it locks automatically after a period of time.

Great idea...unless your keys are in the boot:rolleyes:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom