Cat saves kid from dog

aVdub

Distinguished Member
I was going to post this in @Mr_Wistles thread, but noticed it had been locked.

Anyway this short and amazing video from America shows on home CCTV as a dog picks up a scent and then runs up to the young boy, bites him hard in the leg and attempts to drag him away. Now watch what happens next.

I hope that cat gets treats for the rest of it's life.

Greg Hook

Moderator & Reviewer
If ever you needed proof that cats own dogs, there it is.

:)

Jules

Distinguished Member
And some people say cats do not get attached to humans but merely use them.

I used to have a cat that would attack other cats if they tried to scratch me... She would literally watch them like a hawk waiting for anything to happen, then pounce immediately and run back to check on me. Cats can be very protective of their humans

danz1985

My first born was guarded by my then 18 year old cat. He was immense at things like that and even protected my mums yorkie when she was in her first season from a much larger male dog.

Synax_Injector

Hang on, that's amazing...but at the end...the mum thinks the dog comes back and she runs off and leaves her son laying there????

sammy the squid

Distinguished Member
The way that cat runs into the action reminds me of the Ultimate Warrior running into to save Hulk Hogan at a Wrestlemania many moons ago.

All the cat needs is the Ultimate Warriors music :thumbsup:

alan280170

Distinguished Member
Remember wrestlemania 1 early to mid 80's IIRC, thought it was amazing, then about 2 years later grew up and thought it was sh*te

SyStemDeMoN

Wow that was amazing !!

Good Kitty :)

alan280170

Distinguished Member
I am not a cat person, but I have had friends whose cats displayed the traits of dogs except for the hand attacking when your on the sofa. :eek:

sammy the squid

Distinguished Member

sammy the squid

Distinguished Member

shodan

Distinguished Member
Love dogs, hate cats. But that cat was AWESOME!

lucasisking

Distinguished Member
I've watched it a dozen times- still never gets old.

To me its fascinating evidence that animals (not just dogs) have loving bonds with their human companions including a protective instinct and (unusually for cats) selfless action. I really think we've only scratched the surface of animal psychology and are going to discover more and more how linked all our species are.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom