Cat pics

It's not a dog's life. :)

She just loves the brush...
DSC_0009a.jpg

Forgot to mention on my run up to retirement Graham and I called into the Kittycafe in Leeds for a coffee. 26 cats roaming or sleeping. The only rule was don't pick up the cats. Any of you guys or girls take the partner on Friday 14th as a surprise. The cafe earn money to rescue these cats and try to rehome them. You don't have to go to Leeds they exist all over the place.

Forgot to mention on my run up to retirement Graham and I called into the Kittycafe in Leeds for a coffee. 26 cats roaming or sleeping. The only rule was don't pick up the cats. Any of you guys or girls take the partner on Friday 14th as a surprise. The cafe earn money to rescue these cats and try to rehome them. You don't have to go to Leeds they exist all over the place.
I don't go into cafes/coffee shops but if I had this sort of thing ion Edinburgh I would be a regular.

how amazing is this cat!

Storm Denis has finally arrived in Edinburgh over night with heavy rain and winds and around 5am Millie decided it was time to go out so I took her to the back door and she was having none of it, off to the front door then, nope that's just as bad, let's go and check the back door again, nope not happening so just one last check out of the front door. OK I am going out.

I checked 20 minutes later and she is under a hedge looking to come in so I went down and opened the door and she just looked at me as if to say between you and me is open space and it is raining so.......
Upstairs I go, put my coat on, shoes and a hat and into the wild weather where Millie allowed me to pick her up and carry her in.
Slave or what?

Last edited:
All three of my beasts have cabin fever. The front door, patio doors and cat flap were all checked numerous times during the day. It was raining at all exit points. They were NOT impressed.

Is that you rescuing that cat ? :laugh:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom