Cat pics

Well get your crampons on and rescue the beast, though you do realise that once you have climbed up to the cat it will probably jump over you and make its way safely and very easily down the tree. You on the other hand got such a fright, fall off the tree and will be recovering from your injuries in your local hospital.

Daughter had to "rescue" her . . .
DSC_1425.JPG

DSC_1427.JPG
View attachment 1245489View attachment 1245489

Something cannot be unseen :confused:

Don’t let the cat out of the bag:D

😲

Or it’s thinking ’oow dangly things’ :D

Last day out using the 10p train tickets this time it was Leeds. Stumbled across the Kitty Cafe an hour watching cats running around or just sleeping while drinking coffee.

chillin
IMG-20200129-WA0003.jpg

cats are amazing... had some string which blu loved, was only a foot long, then my lady attached it to a piece of wood and now he craves it haha..!

This fellow, who i posted about earlier, may well be a stray. He came into my block this morning soaking wet and clearly not happy so I decided to try and find out something about him on my local missing cats FB group and it may well be the situation that his owner moved and left him to it.
Admittedly only one person has said this so it may well not be the case.
But I am going to try and befriend him and see if he will allow me to get him scanned, he seems a bit grumpy at the moment so it might take a while.
Oddly although my Millie will growl she has not chased him off and they can sit in close proximity to each other outside.
Also thinking of getting an outside refuge for such cats as this is the second one in recent years that need a bit of love.
2020-01-02 07.18.07.jpg

poor thing...needs to be loved and cared for..

poor thing...needs to be loved and cared for..
Seeming not as I have just had a message from someone saying that they have recently moved onto my street and that its name was Buttons and was more of an outside cat. I have seen this cat at all times of the day and night and it was certainly feeling a bit sorry for itself this morning being soaking wet.
I was not convinced it was a a cat that had been left as it looks well fed and looked after.
But I will keep my eye on the situation.

It turns out my Millie knows exactly where Buttons stays as the owner has just sent me a image of the nosy one peering through her window for, I assume, Buttons.
Nosy cat..jpg

dreaming about his friend :D

Millie is a she ;)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom