Cat pics

Bat-man

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Just thought I'd show you my cat Sergi.

sergi.jpg

He's a bit like me really: a big soft lump and likes his tummy tickling!

Lovely cat, here's our new dog Brows:)

Attachments

• Picture 127.jpg
    Picture 127.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 605
Liz; my Maine Coon. 15lbs of noisy fur. Absolutely brilliant.

Attachments

• Cat.jpg
    Cat.jpg
    107.2 KB · Views: 769
ps. Floyd currently looks like this - the little blighter has cost me £1000 in the 1st 8 months of his life (haven't had a chance to get him insured yet - literally).

He ate 12 shoe laces (whole), my golf bag, a teatowel, every toy he owned, a handbag....he's a mentalist & my house is now more secure than Fort Knox.

Attachments

• SpaceCat.JPG
    SpaceCat.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 709
some wonderful cats on there

My husband has just said to me "What's all this Oohing and Aahing". I said "There are some gorgeous cats on the AV Forum", he said "I might have known it would be cats". These cats (and that delightful little dog) make me want them all.

At the moment we just have Marmaduke, a ginger and white 15 year old, we are his slaves. I don't know how to put a picture on the site yet although I have a digital camera. We used to have other cats but all died of old age, 22 was the oldest. You just have to look into the eyes of a cat to feel that understanding and rapport, although I've read you shouldn't make eye contact, does anyone know anything about that?

Cynthia 7 said:
You just have to look into the eyes of a cat to feel that understanding and rapport, although I've read you shouldn't make eye contact, does anyone know anything about that?

You should scare into a cats eyes, it makes them wary of you & nervous. Nothing wrong with short contact & if you can make them blink with you, you have their trust for life......

I'm cat mad, can't help it - spend more time talking to them than I do humans.

My last cat 'Marvin' only lived to 5 years old, he was absolutely gorgeous...Here he is:

Attachments

• Marviewall.jpg
    Marviewall.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 575
Also a big fan. Here is our cat - she is 15 years old but still acts like a kitten most of the time :)

img02678ls.jpg

Amber & Ellie, both coming up to two now, this pic was taken the day we got them back in May 2004.

Attachments

• edit 2.jpg
    edit 2.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 659
This is not very pretty - but it has a happy ending.

The picture is our Henry's foot after he was hit by a vehicle.

View attachment 26455

The accident was in April 2000, his foot was crushed & he broke his radius & ulnar, he also lost nearly all his claws from digging in to the road during the accident. The local vet was unable to treat the infection or the leg break so he was reffered to the Willows Veterinary, this place was superb (people(& pets) go there from all over the country)). It took £1800 (no insurance:clown: ) , pins & plates, 16 trips to Solihull, 16 days off work, 1900 miles & 4 months to get him walking. The vet who treated Henry, Malcolm Mcgee is an immensely talented guy who loves his job, to his credit he noticed the pressure my wallet was under during treatment & did certain parts at cost. Henry is now 13, has dodgy kidneys, limps a bit but still climbs trees(his claws grew back) & has a mad 5 minutes every day.

ufitsy said:
This is not very pretty - but it has a happy ending.

The picture is our Henry's foot after he was hit by a vehicle.

The accident was in April 2000, his foot was crushed & he broke his radius & ulnar, he also lost nearly all his claws from digging in to the road during the accident. The local vet was unable to treat the infection or the leg break so he was reffered to the Willows Veterinary, this place was superb (people(& pets) go there from all over the country)). It took £1800 (no insurance:clown: ) , pins & plates, 16 trips to Solihull, 16 days off work, 1900 miles & 4 months to get him walking. The vet who treated Henry, Malcolm Mcgee is an immensely talented guy who loves his job, to his credit he noticed the pressure my wallet was under during treatment & did certain parts at cost. Henry is now 13, has dodgy kidneys, limps a bit but still climbs trees(his claws grew back) & has a mad 5 minutes every day.

You must love him!

Got a normal pic of the little panther then?

As if to capitalise on this thread, the Mrs came home today to something that surely proves the cat is an evil genius. Recently she has been pooing in the bath (not great but could be worse I suppose) so we have kept the bathroom door shut to try and encourage some alfresco pooing. This had been going quite well but on returning today, the shortcomings were revealed. The cat had very deliberately knocked over the large "emergency" bag of cat litter, chewed off the top of the bag, collected a small pile of it some way from the bag- and poo'd on it. In terms of neatness, it takes some beating but its still a bit mad.

Still love her though.

This here be my little bundle of fluff
His name is Jazz we got him a year ago from the Southend Cats Protection League & I love him to bits...

This was the day we got him

pics002.jpg

This was him at Christmas...Note the EVIL cat eye's ;)

stuff043.jpg

This was him a couple of weeks ago...

26.jpg

I'm moving out next week & I cant take him with me because I'm in a block of flats, it's crippling me to leave him at my parents :( :( :(

Neil

Ed, that is brilliant :laugh: cats are indeed the evil genius of the animal world.

mylo said:
Ed, that is brilliant :laugh: cats are indeed the evil genius of the animal world.

I just read that too...funniest thing I've heard in days, gotta love cats :smashin: :smashin:

Ed Selley said:
As if to capitalise on this thread, the Mrs came home today to something that surely proves the cat is an evil genius. Recently she has been pooing in the bath (not great but could be worse I suppose) so we have kept the bathroom door shut to try and encourage some alfresco pooing. This had been going quite well but on returning today, the shortcomings were revealed. The cat had very deliberately knocked over the large "emergency" bag of cat litter, chewed off the top of the bag, collected a small pile of it some way from the bag- and poo'd on it. In terms of neatness, it takes some beating but its still a bit mad.

Still love her though.

Quite often cats will do something odd to let you know that they are either ill or not happy, the majority of their behavoir can be explained.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom