Quantcast

Cat pics

MrFraggle

Distinguished Member
This handsome fellow visited me this morning.Forgive the quality of the images as I only had a rubbish camera to hand.
2020-01-02 07.18.07.jpg
2020-01-02 07.18.25.jpg

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
We also have a couple of handsome dudes who visit us every day for breakfast and supper LOL

One is our next door neighbour's Black and white 16 year old Jack and the other is a "stranger" who is maybe best described as a "gorgeous big fluffy Scottish wildcat" :love:

Must see if I can get some pictures to show you :)

mikeysthoughts

IMG_20191225_173700.jpg
IMG_20191220_151030.jpg
IMG_20191218_095648.jpg

Gaming, washing and chilling

Jamjones

@MrFraggle this is his better look, he usually looks at me with hate... Mainly because I don't think being fed 6 times a day is healthy so he acts like the starving cat and therefore makes life hell! :rotfl:

shotokan101

Distinguished Member
Hate? - Nah - that's the "Mind Control"stare..... :D

.........now this is Hate 😱

Demon Guardian.... by Jim, on Flickr

shotokan101

Distinguished Member

shotokan101

Distinguished Member

aVdub

Distinguished Member
Mine is a climber and a bit of an acrobat, who loves cuddles with me and treats the OH as a feeder and door opener only, often getting her out of bed in the early hours to either feed her or let her out.
I've woken up a few times to see the cat walking up and down her, patting her head, nose to nose purring at 100 decibels, pulling herself around the carpet on her side, or when all else fails, she sinks a few claws into the OH's head 🤣🤣

She never wakes me up ;)

20200112_133414.jpg

Enjoys belly rubs when she is asleep and is such a deep sleeper I can pick her up and take her to bed and she will not wake up.

MrFraggle

Distinguished Member
Well get your crampons on and rescue the beast, though you do realise that once you have climbed up to the cat it will probably jump over you and make its way safely and very easily down the tree. You on the other hand got such a fright, fall off the tree and will be recovering from your injuries in your local hospital.

Last edited:

shotokan101

Distinguished Member

shotokan101

Distinguished Member

shotokan101

Distinguished Member