Castlevania: Lords of Shadow (UK Release: 2010)

:eek: That trailer looks amazing! And what a cast, too - Patrick Stewart, Natasha McElhone and Robert Carlyle? Consider me officially intrerested! :thumbsup: I absolutely loved Castlevania: SOTN as an Arcade title. This looks like it has bags of potential...

I read on NeoGAF earlier that this game will be between 20 and 30 hours long. The 360 version comes on 2 discs, but you can install both discs and play through the whole game with just disc 2 in the drive. That's how all multi-discs games should work!

I read on NeoGAF earlier that this game will be between 20 and 30 hours long. The 360 version comes on 2 discs, but you can install both discs and play through the whole game with just disc 2 in the drive. That's how all multi-discs games should work!

For sure, that'd make much more sense than this leaving the couch nonsense like!

I'm surprised that there's so few posts in this thread, considering it was started over a year ago and the game is out soon. This has the potential to be one of the best games of the year IMO.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom