1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Casio EX Z50 & EX Z110 - much difference between them?

Discussion in 'Photography Forums' started by Floyd AVF, Oct 24, 2005.

1. Floyd AVF

Floyd AVF

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +3,691
    I've been looking to get one of these 2 Casio digital camera's, based on pretty good reviews etc: The Casio EX Z50 or Casio EX Z110
    Now, the Z50 is 5MP & the 110 is 6MP, but the Z50 seems to be the dearer of the 2 for some reason.
    Anyone recommend one over the other?

2. beachy

beachy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +60
    hi floyd,

i have just recently bought the ex-z50,at the moment i am still playing around with it,my first impressions are,for size,features,speed,and battery life excellent,for image quality well the jury is still out on this one,i must say i did expect better from a 5mp camera,but as i said i'm still playing around with it so maybe that may change once i have gotten use to the settings,if not it will be going back to the store,since buying this camera i have seen the canon ixus 50,i think this looks overall a better camera,and obviously has the canon stamp,i have seen better quality images from this camera,because IMO you can have all the great features you want on a camera,but the bottom line for me is image quality.

check out the ixus 50 at www.internetdirect.co.uk for price,and i think jessops still do price match on most equipment,and you could take a look at dp previews or steves digicams i think they have reviews on both cameras.

regards,

beachy. :smashin: