1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

cash back on you DVD purchases/rentals

Discussion in 'Movie Forum' started by MrBlofeldt, Jan 22, 2005.

1. MrBlofeldt

MrBlofeldt
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +106
    This may sound a it dodgy, but it's not. I subscribe to some of these free money sites, and on acouple of them they have a service whereby you can buy/rent DVD's from the likes of CDwow, Amazon etc etc, basically what you do is register via this site, and they give you as much as 5% back on any purchases you make. I guess if you buy/rent a lot of DVD's then this is going to be fairly useful. I've been using this site for a while now, and I have had cash back from them, once from each site (once you get to £15/£20 they credit your Paypal account with any earnings you've made), so they are genuine.

If anyone is interested they can PM me and I will forward a link as I do not wish to incur the wrath of the AVforums Moderators.

Anyone who registers with this site via my link will find other offers as well, The only drawback I can see with this is you get a lot of junk email, however if you register a separate yahoo email address, you can avoid getting this at your home account.

And yes, if you register from the link I send you, I will be credited with cash for referrals.