• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Case for a Canon Powershot A610

gobstopper

Have recently invested in a Canon Powershot A610 and I am very pleased with it.

In a few weeks I shall he heading to the US to visit some family and take full advantage of the camera.

Could anyone point me in the direction of a half-decent soft case which will take the camera and have room for a couple of spare SD cards and some batteries?

TIA.

JayCee

Distinguished Member
gobstopper said:
Have recently invested in a Canon Powershot A610 and I am very pleased with it.

In a few weeks I shall he heading to the US to visit some family and take full advantage of the camera.

Could anyone point me in the direction of a half-decent soft case which will take the camera and have room for a couple of spare SD cards and some batteries?

TIA.

Visit your local Jessops or any other large'ish camera shop with the A610 and you will find dozens of them...I would try the camera for best fit...not too big that it rattles around and not too tight that you can't pull it out quickly for that once in a lifetime shot you happen upon.
Lowepro make some nice padded small cases with a pocket for extra memory cards and/or spare batteries.

mr jones

if your after good looking check out the crumpler range

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom