1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Case and screen protectors for Sony NW-HD5

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by blitter, Jul 4, 2005.

1. blitter

blitter

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi all,
    Finally I've received my black HD5. Two days with it and no cracks for now. But I think that button feel is really crap for a 350€ device, my 4 or 5 year old Archos Jukebox Recorder has a better feeling...
    Apart from personal perceptions, it's a very nice device and I'm very satisfied with it, except for the lack for some functionallity (on-device playlists, initial search of authors and artists, search by year).

Now it's time to carry it with me all day (since I love it :rotfl: ). The problem is that the case it comes with is not designed for waist transport. So the question is if it't there a case (like mobile phones ones) designed for carrying HD5 in my waist (apart from the one which sony sells, which in anycase I haven't seen and tasted yet).

Another question is if are there adhesive screen protectors. My HD5 has the fabric-one and I refuse to remove it because of possible screen damage I've read in this forum.

Thank you very much.
    Best regards,
    Sergio