Case 39 (2009) - horror

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Looks promising.

Renée Zellweger, Jodelle Ferland, Ian McShane .

A social worker (Zellweger) fights to save a girl from her abusive parents, only to discover that the situation is more dangerous than she ever expected.

Directed by Christian Alvart.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wtgVerQuso

case_thirty_nine.jpg

Last edited:

beasty54

Distinguished Member
Ive watched this movie tonight and i love my creepy horrors, this one didn't disappoint. Theres a few parts that almost gave me a heart attack and i love films that can do that. The fact i was sat in complete darkness, on my own, and with the sound quite high probably added to the effect :D

whos jonny m

looks good on the previews, just hope they dont spoil the ending, why does hollywood spoil the last 20 mins on most films? suppose its all down to money again:mad:

Marc

Distinguished Member
looks interesting, reminds me a bit of Orphan, although with a supernatural theme. Beasty is it as good as Orphan?

beasty54

Distinguished Member
looks interesting, reminds me a bit of Orphan, although with a supernatural theme. Beasty is it as good as Orphan?

I got about half way through orphan and turned it off because i was bored so i suppose i'd have to say its a hell of a lot better.

I think I'll just skip the trailer and buy it. I made the mistake with Triangle of getting the story from the trailer.

TW ALBIEE

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom