• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Cars, family, shopping - I think ?

Ugg10

Distinguished Member
Apologies for not posting on here for a while but been busy with other projects/work/family/traveling etc.

Anyway.....

Spotted this whilst in Romania last week, they start them with a spray can early there !

IMG_0811a by UggsPics1, on Flickr

snerkler

Distinguished Member
Interesting picture. I'm not sure how it fits the theme though, perhaps you could explain your thinking? Are you saying this graffiti was done by kids?

Ugg10

Distinguished Member
Interesting picture. I'm not sure how it fits the theme though, perhaps you could explain your thinking? Are you saying this graffiti was done by kids?
Yep.

Marika

Fits the theme in my eyes. Nice find, too :)

BubbleDouble

Distinguished Member
Works okay, but I would have cropped closer, or got right in front of it.

shotokan101

Banned
Nice find but doesn't work for me - I think it's the clash between graffiti and childish drawings.... :(

Zone

Ugg I can't view exif as permissions seem to be set to private! You can email the original to [email protected]

Ugg10

Distinguished Member
Sorry, should now be sorted.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom