Cars 3 (Zavvi Exclusive) (2D/3D Blu-ray Steelbook)

RedDevil85

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Purchase link: Zavvi

Release date: 13/11/2017

cars-3-jpg.907305

Attachments

• Cars 3.jpg
    Cars 3.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 656
  • Cars 3 (inside).jpg
    Cars 3 (inside).jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 98
  • Cars 3 (back).jpg
    Cars 3 (back).jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 133
  • Cars 3 (j-card).jpg
    Cars 3 (j-card).jpg
    102.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Hmm. Too much logos I think. Remove the Disney and Pixar on the side and front and it would be a 10x improvement.

Hmm. Too much logos I think. Remove the Disney and Pixar on the side and front and it would be a 10x improvement.

How high would you rate the improvement if the spine was empty? :D

If they re-release a proper Cars 2 steelbook, i might consider grabbing this one too :p

Last edited:
Disney/Pixar logos are on every Disney/Pixar steelbook so computer says No :D

I like the spine on Finding Nemo / Toy Story's.

These are just ugly. :)

I like the spine on Finding Nemo / Toy Story's.

These are just ugly. :)

Disney/Pixar more centred next to the title? They're all like that aren't they? The current mock up is just temporary, the actual artwork will follow the usual pattern... well, unless they choose a picture spine of course! :D

The usual "will be title on spine" info isn't shared this time around so there is a chance :p:D

Oh god. It was awful on Beauty and the Beast.

:thumbsdow

@Lights 31
Can you please ask (wish) for Monsters University too please :D
I second that but that now means he only has 1 more wish unless he finds a new genie, nope that's it I got it, use the final wish to ask for more wishes, of course! :D
We still need Finding Dory, The Good Dinosaur and Inside Out at least...

Disney/Pixar more centred next to the title? They're all like that aren't they? The current mock up is just temporary, the actual artwork will follow the usual pattern... well, unless they choose a picture spine of course! :D

Going back to this from earlier on in the thread, are they really breaking with tradition and not having the "Disney/Pixar" more centred on the spine? I was thinking it was still a mistake on the confirmed artwork, especially as the US mock up of the same artwork shows it centred next to the title like the rest of the Pixars, but now the artwork for the newly announced (UK) Cars 1 & 2 also has it up the top so not so sure any more.

Last edited:
I have Done a vid for this one with a comparison to the original releases of Cars 1 & 2 :)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom