Cars 2

Zombie Twin

I didn't know anything about this offer until I blundered into my local branch to have my usual titter at how overpriced their stock is. I did a double-take when I saw Cars 2 for a mere £12.

When reporting back to my Missus, she shoved a £20 note in my hand and told me to pick it up on the way home from work earlier. OK, the movie is utterly mediocre, and might be the start of Pixar's long slide down, but you really can't fault the quality of the disc.

Does anyone else think that this is really cheeky - it trumpets on the front about a free DVD copy, which you might be forgiven for thinking that you get inside. Once opening, you are greeted by a circular bit of paper telling you to log on and claim your DVD copy of the movie!

Thoughtfully, they have supplied a double-disc case for when you go to the effort of doing so. Boy, that mouse has short arms and deep pockets...

apartridge

Novice Member
Does anyone else think that this is really cheeky - it trumpets on the front about a free DVD copy, which you might be forgiven for thinking that you get inside. Once opening, you are greeted by a circular bit of paper telling you to log on and claim your DVD copy of the movie!

Cheeky, and pointless.

Especially as it's going to take over a month to actually get it.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Large Screen HDR TV or Projector For Home Cinema + Best of the Month
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom