Bargain Expired Carry On Screaming BR - £5 on Amazon!

Derek S-H

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
Yes, I know there's a separate Discounts & Bargains Forum, but it doesn't get anywhere near as much traffic as this dedicated one.

"Carry On Screaming" Blu-Ray is currently £5 new on Amazon with free delivery if you spend £20. The other three currently available Blu-Rays in the series are £10 each, so this is a great price.

With the sad passing of the glorious Fenella Fielding last year, quite a few people said they were looking to purchase this film in the Obituaries Forum, so if you haven't done so already, here's your chance!:)

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Carry-Scre...1551328192&sr=1-1&keywords=carry+on+screaming

— As an Amazon Associate, AVForums earns from qualifying purchases —
Currently? It dropped to a fiver October last year.

If only some of the other titles would drop so low ;)

yeah, I picked it up for £5 in October. Was hoping the others would follow suit but no joy so far :(

Then you should've started a Thread about it last October, save me having to do one now!;)

Regardless, why is this the only title that's been reduced? And why are there still so few Blu-Rays in the series, anyone know?

I think it was part of a random Halloween promotion. I seem to remember there was an odd sticker on the cellophane.

I only have this and Cleo.

The remaining ones are down to a tenner now, which isn't too bad. I agree, I'd love to see more released.

I paid £18 each for these when they were first released, Screaming is my favourite by far.

Thread bump!

Finally arrived today (was part of a pre-release, but I removed it and added it to another order) and have just watched it.

Luckily, I have a DVD to compare it to (part of a 30 disc Box Set) and the Blu-Ray has a much better and stronger colour palette, the DVD is far more washed out and pale.

The film itself is still tremendous and is more than just a pastiche, it is a genuine classic and well worth owning in its own right. And Fenella Fielding in that red dress - oh my word!:p

An absolute steal at £5!

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom