Carrie Fisher

Garrett

Last edited:

Sonic67

Banned
Most famous for her role as Princess Leia in the Star Wars series has died at 60.

RIP.

LicensedTaximan

I just heard this on the BBC1 news. What a year for celebs and very, very sad. I thought I was going to join them earlier this year as I suffered a heart attack and underwent a triple heart bypass. I must consider myself extremely fortunate and i'm now back at work after a seven month hiatus. Once again 2016 is just not giving it up. RIP Carrie Fisher. :(

bruce-leroy

Distinguished Member
She's had an eventful life but this is very sad. RIP Carrie.

ODB_69

Distinguished Member
Honestly gutted. A part of my childhood just died

RIP Carrie 'Princess Leia' Fisher

And fudge you 2016

RiceRocket

Been looking back through the thread names in this sub-forum section for the year, just extraordinary o_O

beecee

:thumbsdow sad!....:(

Garrett

Been looking back through the thread names in this sub-forum section for the year, just extraordinary o_O
I did a quick check and found 2015 had more deaths on the year than any before since this forum opened up and 2016 beating that year.

Indiana Jones

Such sad news :(

Marshall Mike

Very sad news. RIP.

I only hope wife's and girlfriends the world over don a gold bikini in your memory.

RiceRocket

I did a quick check and found 2015 had more deaths on the year than any before since this forum opened up and 2016 beating that year.
Interesting, maybe we've reached the point where the "celebrity population" has reached the age & size now where the amount of legends/icons passing away now seems shockingly high...