CarPlay on the new C Class (2015) Mercedes.

leeince

Distinguished Member
I've managed to earn myself an upgraded company car. I'm saying goodbye to my Mercedes A180 Sport and I'm torn between another Mercedes or a BMW.

The BMW would be a 320d Dynamics Efficiency or the Mercedes would be a C220 SE Bluetec.

If I'm honest I prefer the Mercedes, it's a nice looking car and has a lovely interior and the company car tax is below £100.

My question is does anyone know if the new C Class is compatible with Apple CarPlay? Does it come as standard or do you need to upgrade?

Do any of you have the new C220?

thfccambs

Banned
I have a brand new C-class 220 bluetec SE with the executive package.
Took delivery yesterday mate, absolutely love it, there's a thread on here I started when I was looking at what to buy.

Have a read, can't help with your question just yet as I'm still playing around with mine. Of out the country now for 3 weeks so hopefully your have an answer for both of us when I'm back. Lol

It really is a great car, I was looking at an A5 BMW 320 but so glad I brought the Merc.

Sorry it doesn't help with your question though mate. Lol COYS

leeince

Distinguished Member
Thanks Jeff, I will have a look through your thread.

Really liking the look of the merc and I've only heard good things so far. It will be a nice upgrade on the A180 too.

I will keep digging on the car play stuff, there's reports on the net saying it was coming to the new c class but I have seen anyone say it actually did.

Enjoy Mexico mate, I know it's work but it's still Mexico! !

COYS!

The latest video from AVForums

Prey + Bullet Train reviews, Heat 4K + Event Horizon 4K and all the latest movies and TV news
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom