Carphone WareHouse Deal with Dell Inspiron® 1520

Discussion in 'Desktop & Laptop Computers Forum' started by spiderman999, Sep 7, 2007.

1. spiderman999

spiderman999
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Dear All,

I am considering the current deal on offer with AOL through Carphone Warehouse. Between Options 2 & 3 which one would you choose and why?

2. Curly99

Curly99
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,255
    A link to the offer would help.

Curly

3. Member 79251

Member 79251
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2,187

I would stay away..... anyway if you want to go for it then its up to you. :smashin:

A little bit of light reading: http://shop.carphonewarehouse.com/aol_eligibility.php

I have just notice these points already:

1.1. You must place your order for the Equipment ("Order") at the time of making your offer to order the AOL Access Services. :rotfl:

Minimum Commitment: Your AOL Broadband Agreement is for a minimum of 18 or 24 months, depending on your price plan. :eek:

You need to pass:

have a BT line
    be able to get AOL Broadband where you live (use our availability checker)
    pass our credit check
    have a valid credit or debit card with Chip & PIN, and it must be registered at the address where the broadband will be connected
    not be in contract with another broadband provider. If you are, you may be able to break the contract if you pay a penalty fee

What if I already have broadband but want to switch to this offer?

If you already have broadband with another provider, you need to contact this provider to obtain a Migration Authorisation Code ('MAC Code'). Once you have this, please call Member Services with your MAC code on 0844 499 5555* or visit myaolbroadband.co.uk/submitmac.

Good luck to all :D