• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Carpenters working around Newcastle

teljess

we are moving from Lowestoft up to Newcastle later this year. I am a carpenter with 22 yrs experience and will be looking for work when I get up there. I have been with my present company for 16 yrs doing 1st and 2nd fix,cut roofs,kitchens etc. I have looked at agency work but I would prefer to be on the books. Is there anyone who works in or around the Newcastle area that could give me some pointers on the best route to go

Any advice/help would be very much appreciated

Terry

27neth

Distinguished Member
I’m in Middlesbrough, about 40 miles south of Newcastle. I’m working as a Joiner. There is a lot of work here, especially if you want to do site work. If you have only worked for a company on the books, site work on price is a bit of a shock to the system..

John..

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom