Caroline Flack found dead

She was smart,talented & had nice/good looks... plus a millionaire!
(Everything most people dream of in life or aspire to be.)

My understanding,it was probably a toxic relationship from the start,and he wasn't really her type from the get-go.(Just my honest opinion!)

Cheers.:(
Keen to discover what you base your understanding of their relationship on?

The initial cause "The lamp" - And the aftermath that followed.

(Again - just a guess.Nobody probably knows the real truth.)

Last edited:
She attempted suicide the day before apparently. But it was deemed a one off and was not enough to act upon. Of course you cannot always take every suicide attempt victim into care, but from what I've experienced, trying it only once is rare.

A sad loss, didn't watch Love Island, but I really liked Caroline.

I have seen that floating round and can't help but feel we have already had one of those which was recently swept under the carpet

I have seen that floating round and can't help but feel we have already had one of those which was recently swept under the carpet
Hugh Grant been banging this drum for years.

Bob hope of anything changing. Especially not with this government. And it's not going to be a priority given how far behind the 'B' word has put us in recent years.

It's sad, but give it a few weeks and this will become old news. Everything will go back to the way it is. Only those within the media have the power to change things, but they aren't willing.

This is a good thread (not too long) mainly about the CPS position with this. Also makes a good point toward the end -

"How we still, in the 21st century, put the accused in the media stocks, assume their guilt or moral fault, reduce and minimise human complexities, dehumanise and commodify the vulnerable, and consume their personal tragedies for our own transient edification."

The real problem is and has alway been there is a big market,for all this gutter press,if people simply didn't buy these papers/mags with all the gossip stuff,and now their the internet,how do you control that ?.
If your in the celeb game and you got all this internet stuff i:e Twitter,Instagram,facebook,etc,not everybody going to be nice to you.
You got to have a tough skin

:(

Listening to the radio whilst out briefly it's amazing the lack of dissonance from those courting the media, that doing so comes with risks. They cannot have one without the other. Then the presenters started rambling on about 'Mega stars'.

This hyperbole surrounding mere humans is ridiculous, it's being on going since mankind's existence. I shared a massive mansion with a modelesque, hyper wealthy woman. Guess what, they still go to the toilet, cry, laugh, burn toast, drink too much, raging insecurities. endless regrets. No better than bev in the sandwich shop apart from aesthetic beauty.

That Dan Wootton **** on Twitter really makes me mad. The Sun are the prime culprits in this and he has the brass neck to tweet and blame ITV and then tweet again blaming the CPS.

He and the rest of the Sun really are scum.

Yet still has the biggest circulation of any paper. Why? Because sadly a lot of people like what they do. Which says a lot about why we're where we are now? Why stop if it sells?

Daily Mail just engaged Operation Maximum Deflection.

Look over there, it's the paramedics fault, not us.

Look over there, it's the police's fault, not us

Look over there, it's childhood trauma, not us

ikbFHWl.jpg

Btw there's nothing new here. The much younger Tulisa had a pretty bad time of it, possibly much worse than Flack, almost meeting the same tragic end after they set her up, having already attempted suicide as a teen. But trial collapsed and fake sheikh sent down.

At least 800/1000 children under five will die today,thought the lack of clean water,in the third world,but who cares,they're not celeb :mad:
That point could me more or less used in any thread as it trumps most discussions (not the Donald kind).

I don't see this as a celeb thread, but a gutter press/mental health thread. I never watched a thing Flack was in if I didn't have too (probably caught her in Strictly at my parents') as I don't watch or care for any of that shit, to be frank. But empathy here is not exclusive.

That point could me more or less used in any thread as it trumps most discussions (not the Donald kind).

But what i was trying to point here was are obsession with celebrity culture,which is driven by the media ,into which a lot of people buy into,i:e the papers/mags,if theses didn't sell,they be out of business.
Somebody buying them ?
We even have our own thread on the subject "Celebs on Trial" in which a few posts were made about this lady after the attack.

Tragic as it is,its the world we live in,look how many stories come up about Celebs cocaine use,and do they think of the untold misery this has brought to country like Mexico ?
:(

We even have our own thread on the subject "Celebs on Trial"
if I'm not mistaken this was originally in the wake of Savile/Yewtree and historic sex abuse crimes of a lot of these old pervs

I don't see this as a celeb thread, but a gutter press/mental health thread. I never watched a thing Flack was in if I didn't have too (probably caught her in Strictly at my parents') as I don't watch or care for any of that sh*t, to be frank. But empathy here is not exclusive.

Of course i feel some empathy Krish,i have taken enought dead suicide body to the mouge in my time,not to have.

But she was mention in a few posts after the attack on that thread.
true it's turned into a general free for all on any z-lister

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom