1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Caroline Blakestone/Gorge Cole & And Dinsdale Landon Question

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by Garrett, Jul 9, 2005.

1. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,198
    I remember an anthology series with these 2 in one of the stories but cannot find anything on IMDB anybody know the series and what the episode was called?

The stories was SPOILER

It was taken in a hotel and Gorge was wanting rid of the wife (Caroline). And gets friendly with a young couple. It ends with the you bloke going up to Caroline’s and George’s room and finding her bloody body and getting locked in and George Cole ringing the police framing the young fellow for the murder. :eek:

2. GalacticaActual

GalacticaActual

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +199
    Garret sounds like something along the lines of "Tales of the unexpected"

3. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,198
    No it was an hour long drama the thread on the Thriller DVD reminded me of the series but that use to go out on a Saturday (I think) and the ends use to be satisfactory resolved in the main this was a mid week one Tuesday or Wednesday.

4. Garrett

Garrett

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,198
    Added Question

Also I think it was in Thriller that there was a story with Dinsdale Landon as a solicitor/barrister who got into a couple of adventures I saw a couple as I only saw the second one and when they were advertising it they kept referring to him returning to the roll. I remember he was a dab hand a sword play and showed him at a club having a duel with someone. Yet aggain I can find no metion of a recuring roll in an anthology series.
    Anyone know what it was? It Was on ITV

Sadly two of the actors mentioned are dead, anyone know what Caroline is up to these days looking at IMDB she has not had much TV or movie rolls over the years apart for a roll this year in Midsomer Murders.