Carol & Mark Thatcher

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkNight2009

Ex Member
Reaction score
:cool:David Cameron is calling for people to stand for the conservatives at the next election. I hope Margaret Thathchers children,Carol and Mark, stand for parliament.It would be great to have Thatchers children in power.I'm sure Carol would be a magnificent Prime Minister.Mark as deputy.He couldn't be any worse than Prescot or Harperson.

:cool:David Cameron is calling for people to stand for the conservatives at the next election. I hope Margaret Thathchers children,Carol and Mark, stand for parliament.It would be great to have Thatchers children in power.I'm sure Carol would be a magnificent Prime Minister.Mark as deputy.He couldn't be any worse than Prescot or Harperson.

I think they should definitely stand. At the moment we're in danger of forgetting that awful period in our political history. Having that atrocious pair in the opposition party would certainly ensure the Tories don't get in again.

Great suggestion, fella.

You've got to be kidding, Mark Thatcher is a convicted criminal and it wasn't very long ago that Carol Thatcher got the sack from the BBC for racism!

I think the OP put this up to "spark debate". Unless he really does believe this, in which case...oh dear oh dear oh dear.

Registered today, first post.....hmmmmmm

Thread closed as the troll has been fed enough tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom